Francis Addae works among the Gonja and Komkomba people groups in the East Gonja district at Salaga and its surrounding villages in the Northern region of Ghana.
The following is Francis' latest report from the mission field. Please join us in thanking God and asking for his continued work:
Glory be to God for the month of February, how my family and I were protected from all the plans our enemy, who wants us to fail in life. God was so good to us. May His name be glorified.
I also thank God for His mercies towards my family. From January till now, our God is so faithful to us by providing our needs and healing our diseases.
1. We need prayer from God for protecting my family from the Devil and his agents.
2. We are requesting prayers for good health and long life.
3. God should grant us travel mercies through the rest of the days we may go to the National Easter Convention at Sege in the Greater Accra Region.
About the Ministry
We thank God so much for protection and guidelines He has given to us up to now. God has strengthened our churches from the beginning of the year until the end of February, which we have hope that gradually God will see all the members in the churches through.
We thank God for the life of Isaiah Tiganayan, whom we have dedicated and his family for the field work.
We also thank God for our Sponsors who diligently raise funds to support we the Evangelists in the ministry.
Our Prayer Requests
1. We need prayers for all the GCM workers, both Office Staffs, Evangelists, Clinics Staffs on the field, as well as our Elders in the Churches for God’s protection and provision to all our needs.
2. I am asking prayers for Isaiah Tiganayan, whom the Church has commissioned and laid our hands on him for the Lord’s work on March 3, 2019, and even raised funds on his behalf and got about 1,200 Ghana cedis for seed money to purchase a Motor Bike in order to work in the field to win souls for the Kingdom of God.
3. I am also asking God to touch someone’s heart to provide monthly support to Pastor Isaiah Tiganayan and help with some funds to add to the 1,200 Ghana cedis to purchase him a motorbike for work.
4. I still pray for Pastor Joseph Haruna to have a new motorbike for the work.
5. My last prayer request goes to our Brothers and Sister who put it upon themselves to support GCM. May God be with them and provide for all their needs.
6. May God see us through as Pistis Churches are going to our National Convention at Sege in the Greater Accra Region.
7. God should also guide us from accident as we are approaching in Easter travels.