Ernest Nyador has been the evangelist of the Akplale Christian Church since 1996 and has baptized over 600 converts. His major vision is to get the numerous idol worshippers in his area to repent and turn to the Lord. He doubles as a nurse and evangelist, which has helped him witness to patients who sought medical treatment. His work as nurse and pastor has led to decreased idol worship in some villages, which has led to stiff opposition from them. However, he remains focused with the Lord as his power.
The following is Ernest's recent report from the mission field in October/November. Please join us in thanking God and asking for his continued work:
1. I am very grateful to God for my beautiful and happy family.
2. I also thank God for protection of my children at work and in class.
1. The church is thankful to God for providing funds to purchase more sand and gravel for church projects.
2. The church joined other Pistis churches at Agave Area for joint service and fundraising at Wormenyi.
1. Praying for my family for best wishes.
2. Praying that the judge on my insurance case will fasten proceedings.
1. Praying for stability for members of the church.
2. Praying for more funds for completion of chapel projects.