Ernest Nyador has been the evangelist of the Akplale Christian Church since 1996 and has baptized over 600 converts. His major vision is to get the numerous idol worshippers in his area to repent and turn to the Lord. He doubles as a nurse and evangelist, which has helped him witness to patients who sought medical treatment. His work as nurse and pastor has led to decreased idol worship in some villages, which has led to stiff opposition from them. However, he remains focused with the Lord as his power.
The following is Ernest's recent report from the mission field in December. Please join us in thanking God and asking for his continued work:
1. I am very grateful to God for His love and numerous provisions made for my family.
2. We are also thankful to God for protections, miracles, and breakthroughs.
3. The Church is grateful to God for the projects embarked throughout the year. Also providing funds miraculously for the projects.
4. Praying for my family to be protected with goodness and mercies in 2019.
5. Praying for successful marriage for my daughter Elorm on January 12, 2019.
6. The Church prays for her members to be healthy and stable. They should experience the goodness and miracles of God.
7. The Church is also aggressive in evangelism, bringing many into His kingdom.