John Newman oversees 6 churches in Nkwanta and its surrounding villages, where there are more than 21,000 people (45% are idol worshippers and 25% are Muslims). He resigned his teaching job to become a full-time church planter. He has been married since 1986 and is blessed with 4 children.
The following is John's report from the mission field in November/December. Please join us in thanking God and asking for his continued work:
1. Thank God that He has seen my family through this month safely.
2. Thank God our son Peni Emmanuel Bronya has graduated from the University for Development Studies in B.S. Computer Science.
3. We thank God for a successful wedding in Nkwanta between John Bekakpo and Joana Akyenase.
4. Naming ceremony of a child of elder Godwin Sewuli and Soglo Victoria.
1. Nkwanta Municipal Pistis Christian Churches will have their Christmas Convention at Pawa from Thursday to Sunday, December 20-23, 2018. We need your prayers and support.
2. We need a pickup truck in Nkwanta to be able to serve in the municipality for crusades and convention. So pray that God will touch the hearts of people to give for the purchase of this truck.
3. Pray that God will take us safely to the end of this year and prepare good things for us next year.
4. Pray for financial breakthrough next year.