Ernest Nyador has been the evangelist of the Akplale Christian Church since 1996 and has baptized over 600 converts. His major vision is to get the numerous idol worshippers in his area to repent and turn to the Lord. He doubles as a nurse and evangelist, which has helped him witness to patients who sought medical treatment. His work as nurse and pastor has led to decreased idol worship in some villages, which has led to stiff opposition from them. However, he remains focused with the Lord as his power.
The following is Ernest's recent latest report from the mission field. Please join us in thanking God and asking for his continued work:
1. I thank God for the care and provisions for my family.
2. I also thank God for the healing process of my father-in-law’s cancer.
1. The Church is grateful to God for the safety of all members.
2. The Church also joined Wormenyi and Jetorkoe churches to ordain pastors Joseph Kpodonu and David Kumah.
1. Praying for financial breakthrough for my family and the entire church.
2. We also pray against premature death.
1. The Church prepares to join other Pistis churches for Easter convention.
2. The Church is fasting and praying for traveling mercies for all during this Easter occasion.