Francis Addae works among the Gonja and Komkomba people groups in the East Gonja district at Salaga and its surrounding villages in the Northern region of Ghana.
The following is Francis' latest report from the mission field. Please join us in thanking God and asking for his continued work:
JUNE REPORT 2019
I want to use this opportunity to give thanks to God for many blessings I have received from Him.
1. God has protected my family and I through the month of June, [given] travel mercies, and also provided food for my entire family.
2. June was a wonderful month because all the family members who were sick are fit now to the glory of God.
3. In the ministry, God has seen us through the past six months. We the field workers are doing okay and still have strength to continue in the work.
4. God led the churches evangelized in three communities (Makango, Salaga, and Abelekura), and 7 souls accepted Christ as their personal saviour and were baptized to the glory of God.
5. God has strengthened the ministry and its members through this month.
6. Thanks be to God on behalf of our Women Fellowship 2-day revival.
1. I need prayer for protection and provisions for my family in the month of July.
2. I need a prayer for my children who are in school and those who are on their own.
3. I am still praying for the renovation in the mission house; it is leaking badly whenever it rains.
4. In the ministry: We need prayers for the 7 souls who just accepted and were baptized in the Lord, [that they] should maintain their faith in the Lord through the church.
5. We are praying for monthly support to Pastor Isaiah and also a motorcycle to use in the ministry.
Besides, may God be with the management staffs and our donors who always through Ghana Christian Mission pay our monthly salaries.
May God bless and have a good day.