Francis Addae works among the Gonja and Komkomba people groups in the East Gonja district at Salaga and its surrounding villages in the Northern region of Ghana.
The following is Francis' report from the mission field in early 2019. Please join us in thanking God and asking for his continued work:
God is being so good to me and my entire family through this month. He has protected and provided all our needs. All our journeys within the month was successful. I will also bless God for a new addition to our family, for Him to help and answer prayers when my son's wife was in labor. By His grace she has delivered a baby girl.
We are still praying for God to protect and provide to my children who are in schools and those who stay with us in the mission house.
In the Ministry:
I thank God for helping us in so many activities within the month of January, such as visiting the Churches, surveying a new Community to start a new church, successful funeral performed, and a naming ceremony. God is so faithful in all these activities. We thank God so much.
Prayers for the Ministry:
1. Prayer for the wife of our late brother's wife and her children. The wife is pregnant.
2. Prayer for the new community we have surveyed in order to win more souls for Christ.
We need a motor bike and monthly support for Brother Isaiah who has just graduated from Bible school to the mission field to work. He has a family of 3.
3. Praying for a successful mission work in the month of February and all its activities.
4. We need a motor bike in the mission house in case of rain seasons and other matters since it takes low consumption.
5. Prayer for our leaders to be equipped for the work of God.
May God bless.