John Newman oversees 6 churches in Nkwanta and its surrounding villages, where there are more than 21,000 people (45% are idol worshippers and 25% are Muslims). He resigned his teaching job to become a full-time church planter. He has been married since 1986 and is blessed with 4 children.
The following is John's latest report from the mission field. Please join us in thanking God and asking for his continued work:
1. God has led my family through this month without any problem. He has provided for our needs.
2. My daughter Jemimah has written her senior high school final examination without any interference. We are grateful to God.
3. Thank God all weekly activities like prayer meetings, Bible studies, Sunday worship services were being carried out without any interruption.
1. Pray that God will continue to protect my family and provide for our needs.
2. I have a problem with my sight for quite a long time now. I need God’s intervention. I was told it’s glaucoma.
3. A woman known as Afua in Tutukpene Assembly died, and her burial and funeral rites will be from July 26-28. We need your prayer support for a successful funeral.
4. Pray for members to know Christ better in order to stand firm in their faith.